Audio-Technica ATW-49SP Active Antenna Splitter Kit
This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please browse our website by clicking the brand logo below. You can also search or browse our website by category above. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for more information.
PA SKU # AT ATW49SP MFR # ATW-49SP UPC # 042005138982
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Includes Two Antenna Splitters
- Includes Four Antenna Cables
- Includes Two Barrel Adapters
- Wide-Band Operation
- For 4000 and 5000 Series
Active Antenna Splitter Kit for Audio-Technica 4000 and 5000 Series
The Audio-Technica ATW-49SP Active Antenna Splitter Kit includes two Active Antenna Splitters designed for use with Audio-Technica 4000 and 5000 Series UHF wireless receivers and ATW-A49 LPDA antennas. Each Active Antenna Splitter is a broadband device (frequency range from 440 to 900 MHz) that splits an incoming RF signal into two identical outgoing RF signals. One set of Active Antenna Splitters enables one set of antennas to feed wireless receivers of different frequency bands.
- Each kit includes:
- two one-input, two-output Active Antenna Splitters;
- four 18" BNC-to-BNC RG 58 coaxial antenna cables;
- two BNC-to-BNC barrel adapters
- One set of Active Antenna Splitters enables one set of antennas to feed wireless receivers of different frequency bands
- Each Active Antenna Splitter is a broadband device (440 to 900 MHz) that splits an incoming RF signal into two identical outgoing RF signals
- The Active Antenna Splitter provides unity gain: there is no RF signal loss from the original antenna signal
- Designed for use with Audio-Technica 4000 and 5000 Series UHF wireless receivers and ATW-A49 LPDA antennas
- Also suitable for use with a variety of other receivers and antennas
- NOTE: The ATW-49SP Antenna Splitter requires +12VDC power from any Audio-Technica 4000 or 5000 series receiver or +5 to +14VDC from any wireless receiver or antenna distribution system that offers antenna power. At least one of the receiver's or distribution amplifier's antenna terminals must provide this voltage source. A light on each Active Antenna Splitter indicates that power has been correctly applied.
Write Your Own Review
More from Audio-Technica