Audio-Technica ATM230PK Drum Microphone 3-Pack
PA SKU # AT ATM230PK MFR # ATM230PK UPC # 4961310135744
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Includes Three ATM230 Microphones
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element
- Hi-ENERGY Neodymium Magnet
- Handles Very High SPL at Close Range
- Rugged, All-Metal Design
Drum Microphone 3-Pack. The ATM230PK Drum Microphone 3-Pack gives you a set of three compact microphones specifically engineered to mic rack and floor toms, snare drums and other percussion instruments.
Includes Three ATM230 Microphones, Three AT8665 Drum Mounts and Three Protective Pouches
The three included ATM230 hypercardioid dynamic instrument microphones feature a proprietary capsule designed to excel in high SPL applications, delivering full, well-rounded audio with an exceptional low-end. The hypercardioid polar pattern keeps the focus on the sound source, directionality that is aided by the mic's low-profile design, which allows it to be placed in a wide variety of setups. And with their rugged metal construction, ATM230 mics are built to last in live and studio settings.
Each ATM230 mic in this pack comes with an AT8665 drum mount and a protective pouch..
- Pack includes three ATM230 hypercardioid dynamic instrument microphones, three AT8665 drum mounts and three soft, protective pouches
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Mics handle very high SPL at close range
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent attack
- Low-profile design of mics permits versatile placement around drum kit
- Mics incorporate a rare earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- ELEMENT: Dynamic
- POLAR PATTERN: Hypercardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 - 12,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: 53 dB V (2.2mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 595 ohms
- WEIGHT: 415 g (14.6 oz)
- DIMENSIONS: 82.5 mm (3.2") long, 38.0 mm (1.5") diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8665 drum mount; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: R2
Write Your Own Review