Audio-Technica ATH-WS770iSGM Solid Bass Over-Ear Headphones (Gunmetal)
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 53mm Deep Motion Drivers
- Deep, Beautifully Textured Bass
- Triple Venting System
- Detachable Cable with Mic & Control
- Fold-Flat Design
Solid Bass Over-Ear Headphones, Gun Metal
The ATH-WS770iS Solid Bass over-ear headphones combine exclusive 53 mm Deep Motion Drivers with a rigid housing structure and Triple Venting System to provide clear, full-range audio reproduction with invigorating bass.
The large diaphragm surface area of the drivers causes considerable air movement, which makes the rich, high-fidelity bass sound possible. The top-mounted PCB equalizes the air pressure behind the diaphragm, thus balancing the sound and keeping distortion to a minimum. Rigid housings, comprised of an aluminum centerpiece and an aluminum stabilizer ring, dispel any vibration, while three ideally placed vents effectively dampen the airflow within each housing. The result is deep, beautifully textured bass along with crystal-clear reproduction in the mid-to-high frequencies.
ATH-WS770iS headphones also feature a 1.2 m (3. 9') cable with an in-line mic and control, allowing you to answer calls and control music and video playback on smartphones and other portable devices. The headphones are available in two colors - Black/Red (ATH-WS770iSBRD) and Gun Metal (ATH-WS770iSGM) - and fold flat for easy storage.
- 53 mm Deep Motion Drivers to achieve extremely rich, high-fidelity bass sound
- In-line control with mic for handling calls and controlling music and video playback
- Triple Venting System optimizes air damping inside the housings for rich bass sound
- Top-mounted PCB to equalize the air pressure behind the diaphragm for balanced sound with low distortion
- Rigid, anti-vibration housings with aluminum centerpiece and stabilizer ring help produce clear mid-high frequencies
- Fold-flat design for easy storage
- Available in two colors: Black/Red (ATH-WS770iSBRD) and Gun Metal (ATH-WS770iSGM)
- Type: Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 53 mm
- Frequency Response: 8 - 29,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,000 mW
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Weight: 265 g (9.3 oz)
- Cable: 1.2 m (3. 9') with mic & control
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug, L-type
- Type (Microphone): Condenser
- Sensitivity (Microphone): -42 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 50 - 4,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern (Microphone): Omnidirectional