Audio-Technica ATH-R70x Pro Reference Headphones
PA SKU # AT ATHR70X MFR # ATH-R70X UPC # 4961310130954
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 45mm Drivers
- High Efficiency Magnets
- Pure Alloy Magnetic Circuit Design
- Aluminum Honeycomb-Mesh Housings
- Breathable Fabric Earpads
- Dual-Sided Detachable Locking Cable
- 3-D Wing Support System
- Weighs 210 g Without Cable
- Carbon Composite Resin For Rigidity
- Includes Carrying Pouch
Professional Open-Back Reference Headphones
The ATH-R70x is Audio-Technica's first pair of professional open-back reference headphones. Together with the ATH-M70x, they stand as a flagship model in A-T's professional headphone lineup. Featuring specially designed drivers and acoustically transparent housings fashioned from aluminum honeycomb mesh, these headphones provide an accurate and natural open-back sound. They also incorporate a new, improved design of our popular 3D wing support system to provide even greater comfort during the prolonged use often required in professional settings. Robust yet lightweight, and equipped with a unique, dual-sided detachable cable that automatically maintains proper stereo orientation (no matter how it's attached), the R70x headphones are built for lasting comfort, convenience and audio purity.
- High-efficiency magnets and pure alloy magnetic circuit design reduce distortion and ensure accurate and extended high-frequency response
- Carbon composite resin improves structural rigidity to provide detailed transient response
- Acoustically transparent, aluminum honeycomb-mesh housings provide a natural and spacious open-back sound
- Breathable fabric earpads and improved wing support provide long-wearing comfort
- Feather-light weight (approx. 210 g w/o cable) and robust construction make headphones perfectly suited for professional use
- Unique, dual-sided detachable locking cable is L/R signal independent, always ensuring proper stereo orientation
- Type: Open-back reference
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Frequency Response: 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,000 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
- Impedance: 470 ohms
- Weight: 210 g (7.4 oz), without cable and connector
- Accessories Included: Protective carrying pouch
Write Your Own Review
More from Audio-Technica