Audio-Technica ATH-PRO5XWH Professional Over-Ear DJ Monitor Headphones (White)
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Detachable Locking Cables
- Lightweight, Sturdy Construction
- Soft, Durable Ear Pads
- Distortion Free at Loud Volumes
- Newly Developed 40 mm Driver
Professional Over-Ear DJ Monitor Headphones - White
Audio-Technica updates the PRO5 line with the ATH-PRO5X professional DJ monitor headphones. Featuring lightweight, sturdy construction and two interchangeable, locking cables - a 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable and 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable - the ATH-PRO5X headphones are designed to stand up to professional DJ use.
The PRO5x headphones are equipped with newly developed 40 mm drivers capable of handling 1,500 mW of input power, giving you extremely accurate sound reproduction that remains distortion-free even at high volume. And the soft, durable earpads fit comfortably over the ears to provide excellent sound isolation.
Available in black (ATH-PRO5XBK) and white (ATH-PRO5XWH).
- Newly developed 40 mm drivers provide extremely accurate sound
- Detachable locking cables - 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled and 1.2 m (3.9') straight - ensure secure connection during active DJ use
- Maximum input power of 1,500 mW enables distortion-free wide-range audio reproduction even at loud volumes
- Comfortable, durable earpads fit over ears for excellent sound isolation
- Soft, durable earpads can be worn comfortably for hours
- Over-ear style delivers exceptional isolation and long-wearing comfort
- Lightweight, sturdy construction
- Type: Closed-back Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,500 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Impedance: 34 ohms
- Weight: 250 g (8.8 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable: Interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug
- Accessory Included: 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter