Audio-Technica ATH-ANC20 QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling On-Ear Headphones
PA SKU # ATC ATHANC20 MFR # ATH-ANC20 UPC # 4961310136253
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 80% Noise Reduction
- High-Fidelity Audio
- Compact Folding Design
- Detachable Cable
- In-Line Volume Control
QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling On-Ear Headphones
The ATH-ANC20 QuietPoint Noise-Cancelling On-Ear Headphones block up to 80% of environmental noise and offer outstanding sound quality, comfort and portability. The headphones feature soft ear pads for long-wearing comfort. The detachable cord offers a convenient in-line volume control. Unlike many other noise-cancelling headphones, the ATH-ANC20 audio functions even without batteries or when its noise-cancelling function is turned off. The ATH-ANC20 folds for easy portability and storage and comes with an airline adapter, AAA battery and protective pouch.
- Reduces environmental noise up to 80%
- Clear, high-fidelity audio
- Compact folding design with soft ear pads
- Audio works even after battery depletes
- Detachable cable with in-line volume control
- Also includes travel pouch, airline adapter and AAA battery
- Type: Active noise-cancelling
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Quietpoint Active Noise Reduction: Up to 15 dB
- Maximum Input Power: 100 mW
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Impedance: 20 ohms
- Battery: AAA (alkaline)
- Battery Life: Up to 40 hours, typical (alkaline)
- Weight: 104 g (3.7 oz), without cable and battery
- Cable: Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') with 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug and integrated volume control
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Specifications measured with headphones in active mode.
- Airline adapter
- AAA battery
- protective pouch
Write Your Own Review
More from Audio-Technica