PA SKU # AT ATDM0604 MFR # ATDM-0604 UPC # 4961310139995
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 6-Channel Smart Mixer
- Four Mic Inputs & Two Mic/Line Inputs
- One Stereo Unbalanced Input
- Two-Channel USB Audio Interface
- Digital Processing, 8 x 3 Matrix
- On-Board Acoustic Echo Canceler (AEC)
- Front Panel and Web Remote Control
- Link Up to Six Mixers
- Includes Euroblock Connectors
- Includes Rack-Mount Hardware
The ATDM-0604 automatic mixer is ideal for meetings, conferences, soft codec applications, courtroom proceedings, radio and TV broadcasts and other applications involving the use of multiple microphones or other media inputs. Audio-Technica's SmartMixer technology allows channels to be mixed automatically in gate or gain sharing mode, ensuring consistent, high-quality audio output from all inputs in a setup, without the introduction of feedback, excessive ambient noise, or comb filtering.
Digital SmartMixer 6-Channel Automatic Mixer
Controls and LED indicators on the mixer's front panel allow users to easily adjust input/output and gain levels, set and recall presets, turn on/off phantom power, low-cut filter, automatic mixing and acoustic echo cancellation (AEC), change IP configuration (Auto or Static), and more. The ATDM-0604 also includes Web Remote functionality, which allows users to handle the aforementioned adjustments from a Windows-based PC, Mac, iOS or Android device, plus make additional changes to the input and output settings, select gate or gain sharing mode when using Smart Mix, and adjust other advanced settings.
The mixer is equipped with four balanced microphone inputs, two balanced Mic/Line inputs and one unbalanced stereo input, along with two balanced and two unbalanced outputs. Network (Cat5e or better) and USB ports are also included, as are A/B Audio-Technica Link ports that let users connect six ATDM-0604 mixers via Cat5e cable for simultaneous use within an expanded setup.
- 4 balanced mic inputs, 2 balanced Mic/Line inputs and 1 stereo unbalanced input
- 1 stereo and 2 mono outputs
- 2-channel USB audio interface for soft codec (Skype, WebEx) integration or playback from computer
- Full digital processing on inputs and outputs
- 8 x 3 audio routing matrix
- 6-channel Smart Mix (gate or gain sharing)
- Onboard acoustic echo canceler (AEC) processing
- Front panel direct operation and Web Remote functionality
- IP control for third-party CCS administration
- Up to 6 mixers can be linked using Cat5e cable
Write Your Own Review
More from Audio-Technica