Audio-Technica AT8801 Single-Channel 48V Phantom Power Supply
PA SKU # AT AT8801 MFR # AT8801 UPC # 042005305803
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Provides 48V Phantom Power
- Convenient In-Line Design
- Internally Protected
- 10 Hz - 25 kHz Frequency Response
Single-Channel 48V Phantom Power SupplyThe AT8801 provides 48V phantom power for a single microphone. It is a line-powered device that allows the use of remote-powered microphones with systems that do not supply phantom power.
- Highly regulated power supply provides a constant voltage source, even with a heavily loaded input
- The regulator IC is internally protected to prevent overheating even if shorted
- The rugged steel case is finished in enamel and provides shielding from electrostatic interference
- Includes a plug-in power module that attaches to the electronics module with a 6' cable
- Number of Channels: 1
- Regulated Output Voltage: 48V ±2V DC
- Short Circuit Output Current: 14 mA
- Residual Output Noise: -71 dBV
- Frequency Response: 10-25,000 Hz
- AC Input:
AT8801: 100-120V AC, 50-60 Hz, 2 W max.
AT8801/EU: 230V AC, 50 Hz, 2 W max.
AT8801/UK: 240V AC, 50 Hz, 2 W max.
- External Power Supply:
AT8801: UL and CSA-approved AC power module with 6' (1.8 m) cable.
AT8801/EU: CE and TUV-approved AC power module with 6' (1.8 m) cable. Input: Two 4 mm dia. pins, 19 mm apart (CEE 7/16 "Europlug").
AT8801/UK: CE and TUV-approved AC power module with 6' (1.8 m) cable. Input: Three-pin BS 1363 connector for UK/Ireland.
- Dimensions: 5.12" (130.0 mm) W x 2.36" (60.0 mm) D x 1.73" (44.0 mm) H typical
Write Your Own Review
More from Audio-Technica