Audio-Technica AT8416 Microphone Shock Mount
PA SKU # AT AT8416 MFR # AT8416 UPC # 042005309924
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For Gooseneck Microphones
- Isolates Microphone
- Eliminates Resonances from Mechanical Coupling
- Adapter-Mount and Quick-Mount Compatible
Microphone Shock Mount for Gooseneck MicrophonesThe Audio-Technica Shock Mount for Gooseneck Microphones is designed to mount flush into desktops, podiums and conference table surfaces to provide adequate noise isolation for gooseneck microphones. The mount features a 5/8"-27 thread stud and is compatible with Audio-Technica "adapter-mount", and "quick-mount" gooseneck microphone models.
- Intended for use with gooseneck microphones mounted on lecterns, pulpits, conference tables and similar surfaces
- Effectively isolates microphone from noise, shock and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface
- Eliminates pickup of low-frequency resonances caused by mechanical coupling
- Compatible with Audio-Technica "adapter-mount" and "quick-mount" gooseneck microphones
- Dimensions (LxDiameter):
Mounting Flange: 0.08" x 2.01" (2 x 51mm)
Body: 1.26 x 1.34" (32 x 34mm)
Stud: 0.71" (18mm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (71 grams)
Write Your Own Review
More from Audio-Technica