PA SKU # AT AT4041SP MFR # AT4041SP UPC # 042005153596
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- (2) AT4041 Cardioid Microphones
- (2) AT8405a Stand Clamps
- (2) AT8159 Windscreens
- Protective Wooden Carrying Case
The AT4041SP Studio Pack offers two AT4041 studio condenser microphones. Engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live sound, the AT4041 features a smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region and a transformerless output for very high SPL-handling capability. The element back plate holds a fixed charge and has been aged to provide energy stabilization. The surface of the back plate is precision milled to ensure maximum charge linearity, resulting in a reduction in both frequency response peaks and diaphragm break-up distortion.
Studio Microphone Pack
- Smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise occurring in the high-frequency region
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, horns and under snare
- Low-mass diaphragm improves transient response, increases response bandwidth and reduces handling and mechanical noise transfer
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable hi-pass filter and rugged turned-brass microphone housing
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -36 dB (15.8 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 100 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL): 121 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 48V DC, 3.2 mA typical
- SWITCH: Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT: 4.2 oz (120 g)
- DIMENSIONS: 6.28" (159.5 mm) long, 0.83" (21.0 mm) body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; AT8159 windscreen; protective carrying case
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: S1
- Two AT4041 cardioid condenser microphones
- Two AT8405a stand clamps
- Two AT8159 windscreens
- Protective wooden storage case.
Write Your Own Review
More from Audio-Technica