Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
Special Price $129.00 You Save $20.00 Originally $149.00
PA SKU # AT AT2020USB MFR # AT2020USB+ UPC # 4961310118747
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- USB Connection for Windows and Mac
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Headphone Jack with Volume Control
- High SPL-Handling
- Rugged Construction
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Crystal-Cear, Sound for Podcasting
Side-Address Cardioid Condenser Microphone with USB ConnectionEquipped with a USB output, the AT2020USB+ is designed for digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. The microphone offers the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020, with studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders.
The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone's cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
Audio-Technica's state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company's renowned consistency and reliability standards.
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: USB Power (5V DC)
- BIT DEPTH: 16 bit
- SAMPLE RATE: 44.1/48 kHz
- VOLUME CONTROL: Mix control;
- Headphone volume control
- WEIGHT: 386 g (13.6 oz)
- DIMENSIONS: 162.0 mm (6.38") long, 52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: USB-type
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT POWER: 130 mW (at 1 kHz, 10% T.H.D., 32 ohm load)
- HEADPHONE JACK: 3.5 mm (1/8") TRS (stereo)
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10' (3.1 m) USB cable
Write Your Own Review
More from Audio-Technica