Attero Tech unDX4I Dante Interface (White, UDP 3rd Party Control)
PA SKU # ATT UNDX4IWHITEUDP MFR # UNDX4I-W-U
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 4-Input Dante Interface
- Balanced Inputs
- Mic/Line Switchable Inputs
- 48V Phantom Power
- PoE Powered
The unDX4I Dante Audio Interface is a cost effective multi-IO wall box. The unDX4I features four balanced mic/line XLR inputs and two balanced line outputs on a Phoenix connector. All inputs and outputs can be used simultaneously and all audio channels are available separately. The unDX4I is designed to fit into most dual gang US junction boxes and is PoE enabled, so all connectivity (power and data) is provided by a single CAT-5 cable. The unDX4I's size and IO density make it easy to put Dante connectivity wherever it's needed - near the audio source or sink - thereby eliminating costly and interference prone analog wiring.
4x2 Channel 2 Gang US Wall Plate with XLR, Phoenix I/O, PoE (White Finish, UDP 3rd Party Control Compatible)
- 4 balanced XLR mic/line inputs
- 2 balanced line outputs on Pheonix depluggable connectors
- 802.3af compliant PoE powered to work with any compliant PoE network switch
- Three input gains accommodate common line levels, phan- tom power and dynamic mics. Input gains are adjustable via software on a per input basis
- +48V Phantom power per channel - powers virtually all types of phantom powered microphones typically used in installed AV systems
- ID LED allows easy identification of which unDX4I Attero Tech's Unify software is communicating with
- The balanced line outputs can be wired to any passive XLR plate such that 4 XLR inputs and 2 XLR outputs are available in a 3-gang US wall space.
- Convenient, wall mounted mic/line I/O drops for:
- Hotel ballrooms
- Conference/meeting centers
- Conference rooms
- Sports facilities
- Convention centers
Write Your Own Review