Attero Tech unDAES-O Dante to AES3 Bridge
PA SKU # ATT UNDAESO MFR # UNDAES-O
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 4-Channel Dante to AES3 Interface
- DC or PoE Powered
- Can Be Daisy Chained
2/4 Channel Dante to AES3 Bridge, PoE or 24VDCThe unDAES-O is a small, cost-effective interface that bridges a Dante network directly to AES3 digital audio outputs, keeping the audio signals in the digital domain. The unDAES-O supports four AES3 output channels at a 44.1/48/88.2/96kHz sampling rate. The unD4I has two network connections to allow Dante Daisy Chaining. Dante Daisy Chaining further simplifies system infrastructure wiring by allowing multiple unDAES-Os to use a single CAT 5 home run connection to a network switch. Power can also be daisy chained. The unDAES-O is powered by either external +24VDC, any PoE network switch, or from the Power Link Output connector of other Attero Tech devices that support Power Link.
- Balanced, transformer isolated professional AES3 digital outputs on XLR connectors
- Supports up to 4 separate Dante audio channels bridged to AES3 at 44.1/48/88.2/96kHz sampling rates (24 bits).
- PoE powered to work with any compliant 802.3af PoE network switch or mid-span injector, external +24VDC supply, or from the Power Link Output connector of other Attero Tech devices that support Power Link for maximum flexibility
- Dante Daisy Chaining allows multiple unDAES-Os, as well as other Attero Tech daisy chain enabled devices, to be connected over a single home-run to the Ethernet switch
- SYS, SYNC, and SAMPLE RATE LEDs on the front panel to indicate audio and Dante network status
- AES3 outputs for:
- Delivering the Dante network to devices, like powered loudspeakers, which have AES3 inputs. This keeps the audio in the digital domain all the way to the end device.
- Allowing audio processing equipment with AES3 inputs to receive digital audio directly from the Dante network in studio and production environments
- Supplying AES3 digital audio to one or more AES3-enabled amplifiers in an amp rack
Write Your Own Review