Attero Tech unD4O Dante Interface
PA SKU # ATT UND4O MFR # UND4O
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 4-Output Dante Interface
- Balanced Analog Audio Outputs
- DC or PoE Powered
- Line Level Outputs
4 Channel Output Interface, PoE or 24VDC
The unD4O Dante interface is a 4 output, cost-effective way to add up to four analog output channels to an existing Dante- based networked audio system. The unD4O's small form factor and PoE power capability make it easy to put Dante connectivity wherever it's needed - near the audio sink - thereby eliminating costly and interference prone analog wiring. The unD4O is powered by either external +24VDC or any PoE network switch.
- Small form factor, can be unobtrusively located near analog input devices in systems with Dante audio infrastructure
- 4 balanced line-level analog outputs from up to 4 different Dante audio flows
- Maximum output level of +20dBu (+20dBu = 0dBFS in the digital domain)
- Power, Sys, Error, and Sync LEDs on the front panel for easy network troubleshooting
- PoE powered to work with any compliant 802.3af PoE network switch or mid-span injector, external +24VDC supply
- Addition of analog outputs where analog cabling would be expensive or is not available back to a central rack
- Network enable analog input power amplifiers or powered speakers
- Analog outputs from Dante-only microphones, like the Shure MicroFlex Series Wireless, or the Audio Technica ATND971 boundary microphone or ATND8677 microphone desk stand
- Multi-point network audio distribution
Write Your Own Review