Attero Tech unD32 Dante Break-Out Box
PA SKU # ATT UND32 MFR # UND32
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 32 Output Dante Break-Out Box
- Primary & Secondary Dante Ports for Redundancy
- Local & Remote Volume Control
32-Channel Dante Break Out Interface (BoB)The unD32 32 Channel Dante Break Out Interface (BoB) is a 32 Channel, 1RU Dante break out interface for all types of commer- cial AV installations. Applications from stadia to convention cen- ters to houses of worship will find immediate use for this cost- effective and high density Dante endpoint solution. Audio qual- ity is paramount in the design of the unD32.
Each of the 32 analog outputs on the unD32 may be assigned to any Dante flow in the system, either by means of the front panel controls or using Audinate's Dante Controller Windows or OSX application. A 16x2 display shows flow names and signal levels for each of the 32 analog output channels. In addition, each out- put level is individually controllable over a 60dB range plus mute.
The unD32 features both primary and secondary Gigabit Dante network connections for full redundancy, as well as a third "local" Gigabit port. This port gives network access to other equipment in the rack (e.g. amplifier controllers, control devices, etc.) without the need for a separate Ethernet switch.
- Highest density Dante Break Out Interface - 32 analog out- puts in a 1RU enclosure
- Automatically identifies and lists all named flows on the net- work, making assignment of audio flows to analog outputs simple from the front panel interface
- Each analog output includes adjustable volume control in .375dB increments over a 60dB range, plus mute
- Audio flow name, volume setting, and output audio level are indicated for each output channel on the front panel dis- play for easy reference and adjustment
- Each analog output is fully balanced, with grounding and shielding per AES48-2005 standards
- Stadium applications, where large numbers of separate amplifier channels are required to drive multi-driver speaker clusters
- Convention centers or other facilities with multiple rooms that require separate audio feeds to 70V/100V amplifiers
- House of worship applications to deliver multiple channels of audio from Dante equipped mixing consoles (e.g. Yamaha, Allen-Heath) to the platform or side fill areas
Write Your Own Review