Atlas Sound SFP-N Semi-Flush Adapter for Voice/Tone Speakers (Neutral)
PA SKU # ATL SFPN MFR # SFP-N UPC # 612079157129
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
Semi-Flush Adapter - Neutral for Voice / Tone Loudspeakers
Semi-Flush Adapter - Neutral for Voice / Tone LoudspeakersSemi-Flush Adapter - Neutral for Voice / Tone Loudspeakers
Through proven performance, patented VT/VTF Series have earned worldwide acclaim for service reliability. These cost-effective units offer compact size, functional flexibility, optimum intelligibility, effective sound distribution, and high-level output. All models contain a highefficiency compression driver with maximum acoustic conversion efficiency. (A quality which reduces number of units needed to attain specified sound pressure levels and provides substantial savings in amplification-power requirements and labor costs.) Die-cast, water-sealed construction withstands vandalism, vermin, moisture, corrosion, and vibration during indoor or outdoor use. Selection includes a basic 8-ohm version and 70.7 or 25-volt transformer models with DC blocking capacitor (C) where noted. All models terminate via barrier strips. VT Series models are surface-mount units; VTF Series are flush-mount units for recessed installation. VT Series mounts standard 4" E.O. Boxes; VTF Series mount 4" or 4-11/16" SQ backboxes and require model AR or MR adapter rings respectively (order separately) Optional mounting accessories are offered including: indoor and outdoor enclosures, a bi-directional housing, adapter plates and rings. Suffix model with color: Red (R) or Neutral Gray (N). Ex: VT-157UCS.
- All Models Produce High Level Output, Optimum Intelligibility, and Effective Dispersion
- Choose from Surface or Recessed Models in Red or Neutral Gray Finish
- Durable, Die-Cast, Water-Sealed Housings Withstand Vandalism, Vermin, Moisture, Corrosion, and Vibration
- Easy and Low Cost Installation Via Standard E.O. Boxes
- Ideal for Reliable Voice/Tone Signaling in Public Area Emergency Communications and Heavy-Duty Industrial Applications
- Patented Emergency Loudspeakers Available in 8-Ohm, 70.7V, and 25V Versions
- Height: 4" (10.16 cm)
- Width: 4" (10.16 cm)
- Depth: 2-1/8" (5.3975 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.05 lbs (0.02 kgs)
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound