Atlas Sound RX14-30 Mobile Equipment Rack (14U, 30" Deep)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 14RU, 30" Depth
- Four, 4" Heavy-Duty Casters
- Adjustable Rack Rails
- Includes Rear Door
- Perforated Front, Rear & Side Vents
- Welded Frame Construction
Mobile Equipment Rack with Casters and Side Handles - 14 Space, 30" Deep, NO Front Door
The RX14-30SFD mobile cabinet is ruggedly constructed of 16-ga. CRS and includes heavy-duty casters. Equipped with a front pair of 11-ga., CRS adjustable mounting rails tapped 10-32 on standard E.I.A. 5/8"- 5/8"-1/2" spacing.
Optional RR14 rear mounting rails are available for additional support. Front-to-rear mounting rail supports have slotted cutouts to easily adjust rail depth and to provide open raceways for containing vertically run wire and cable.
Cabinet is 30" deep and has a vertical panel space height of 24-5/8". It features one pair of recessed, hinged, and rubber-padded steel grips on each side (four total) for transport convenience.
Easy wiring access is provided through three wire isolation holes (two, 1 1/2" dia., and one oblong 1-1/2" x 3") in the rear base flange.
The units' four, oversized, heavy-duty casters, two of which are locking, ensure smooth mobility, and have a load capacity of 175 lb. each - 700 lb. total weight capacity.
Also include vented and removable locking doors, as well as vented top-front and top-rear flanges.
Cabinet is finished in #962 black epoxy.
- 16-ga. CRS Frame Manufactured to E.I.A. Standards
- Four, 4" Heavy-Duty Casters (175 lb. cap./ea.)
- Includes 1 Pair Adjustable, 11-ga., Front-to-Rear Mounting Rails
- Mounting Rail Supports with Slotted Cut-Outs for Vertical Wire Management
- Perforated Front and Rear Top Flanges, Sides and Rear Door Provide Ventilation and Dissipation of Equipment-Generated Heat
- Removable Rear Doors (Right or Left-Hand Hinging) are Identically Keyed for Security and Convenience
- RR14 optional rear mounting rails available
- Rubber-Padded Steel Grip "Road Handles" (2 Per Side)
- Standard Rack Includes Base, Top Panel, Side Panels, Casters, Rear Door
- Three, Wire Isolation Holes Located on Bottom of Rear Panel for External Wire Access
- Welded Frame for Long-Lasting Durability
- Height: 33-9/16" (85.25002 cm)
- Width: 22-5/16" (56.67502 cm)
- Depth: 30" (76.2 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 127.00 lbs (57.61 kgs)
- Rack Spaces: 14
- Usable Depth: 28-1/2" (72.39 cm)