Atlas Sound LT600-VC - 600-Ohm Impedance Matching Isolation Transformer
PA SKU # ATL LT600VC MFR # LT600-VC UPC # 612079115075
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- 600-Ohm Impedance Matching Isolation Transformer
600-Ohm Impedance Matching Isolation Transformer600-Ohm Impedance Matching Isolation Transformer
The LT600-VC is a versatile unit for matching telephone-type, 600 ohm line circuits with HI-Z circuits. It can also be used as a 600 ohm to 600 ohm isolation transformer. Recommended for coupling of tele-phone- type lines into amplified sound systems, background music and paging systems, recording equipment, or studio electronics. Built-in potentiometer provides optional adjustability for the 25K output level. The 600 ohm input may be matched to 600, 10K and 25K-ohm circuits. All components are mounted on a printed circuit board. Steel chassis includes mounting ears and "insta-mount" tape. Transformer is shielded to minimize induced hum. Unit includes a phono jack on the output side for convenient connection to amplifier or other equipment circuitry. Jack can be connected to various transformer taps via barrier strip jumper. (Factory-installed jumper connects jack to potentiometer output).
- Match TelephoneType 600 Ohm Line Circuits With HI-Z Circuits
- Phono Jack On The Output Side For Convenient Connection To Amplifier Or Other Equipment Circuitry
- The 600 Ohm Input May Be Matched To 600, 10K And 25K-Ohm Circuits.
- Height: 1-3/4" (4.445 cm)
- Width: 3-1/8" (7.9375 cm)
- Depth: 4-7/8" (12.3825 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.00 lb (0.45 kgs)
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound