Atlas Sound K-100N - Replacement Diaphragm Assembly for SD-370A
PA SKU # ATL K100N MFR # K-100N UPC # 612079184019
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Compression Driver for Electronic Siren Loudspeakers
Compression Driver for Electronic Siren LoudspeakersThe 58 watt SD-70 and the 100 watt AS100N compression drivers are standard components of Atlas Sound's electronic siren loudspeaker assemblies. Weatherproof units are ideal for use in police, fire, ambulance, and utility vehicles. SD-70 is recommended for mediumpowered systems; AS100N for high-powered systems. Drivers are equipped with a non-fatiguing, self-aligning sound chamber assembly containing a 234" phenolic diaphragm with a nominal impedance of 11 .
Replacement head assembly, the Atlas Sound K-70GB is available for field replacement of SD-70 and the Atlas Sound K-100N for AS-100N. Product series is suitable for use with matched amplifier and control equipment in systems requiring AMECA (Automotive Manufacturer Equipment Compliance Agency, Inc.) certification to General Services Administration specifications (KKK-A-1822C). The AS100N is constructed using an NEODYMIUM-IRON-BORON magnet
- 100 Watt Power Handling for High Intelligibility and Sound Penetration
- Heavy-Duty Weatherproof Construction
- Specifically-Designed for Electronic Siren and Signaling applications
- Accommodates Most Horns and Reflex Horns with Standard 138" 18 Thread Pattern
- Power Rating 100 watts**
- Impedance 11
- Plane Wave
- Frequency Response 100 Hz - 2.5 kHz (A,A+/-5 dB)
- Low Frequency Limit @
- Full Power 500 Hz
- Sound Level *** 117 dB
- Diameter 458" (117 mm)
- Height 3" (76 mm)
- Depend on the Atlas Sound SD-70 and AS100N compression drivers
- for electronic siren and signaling needs on emergency and law enforcement vehicles, as well as for use in stationary and mobile public address systems. SD70 and AS-100N provide maximum power conversion with low-amplifier output to fulfill high-intelligibility and sound-penetration requirements. The Atlas Sound SD-70, rated at 58 watts RMS, is recommended for medium-power systems such as commercial and industrial warning systems. The Atlas Sound AS-100N, rated at 100 watts RMS, is recommended for high-power systems in public safety, civil authority, military, or emergency medical applications. Either unit can be used with most horns or reflex horns equipped with the industry standard 138" 18 thread pattern.
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound