PA SKU # ATL HT47 MFR # HT47 UPC # 612079180547
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 2 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- .5, 1, 2 & 4 Watt Taps
- For 70 Volt Lines
- 60Hz-12KHz Frequency Response
- Low Insertion Loss
- Audio Grade Laminations
The HT47 is a Industry standard, high quality transformer with audio grade laminations. The unit offers low insertion loss (not to exceed 1.0dB) and full-range frequency response (+1dB from 60Hz - 12kHz).
High-Quality Transformer 4 Watt, 70.7V
Primary taps are .5, 1, 2 and 4 watts. Secondary impedance is 8 ohms. Model HT-47 is designed for use with 70.7-volt lines.
- Constructed with Audio Grade Laminations
- Designed for Use on 70 Volt Lines
- Frequency Response is 60Hz - 12KHz
- High Quality Matching Transformer with Only 1.0 dB Insertion Loss
- Primary Taps of .5, 1. 2. & 4 Watts
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 60Hz - 12KHz
- IMPEDANCE: .5, 1, 2 & 4
- POWER RATING: 4W
- PRIMARY VOLTAGE: 70.7
- HEIGHT: 1 5/8" (4.1275 cm)
- WIDTH: 1.969" (5.00126 cm)
- DEPTH: 3/4" (1.82626 cm)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 1.02 lbs (0.46 kgs)
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound