Atlas Sound HT327 High-Quality 32-Watt Audio Transformer 70.7V
PA SKU # ATL HT327 MFR # HT327 UPC # 612079114436
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
High-Quality Transformer 32 Watt, 70.7V
High-Quality Transformer 32 Watt, 70.7VHigh-Quality Transformer 32W (70.7V)
The HT327 features high power handling with minimal insertion loss and wide frequency response to provide quality line matching of loudspeakers in high power systems.
Unit is constructed of audio grade laminations and offers primary taps at 8, 16 and 32 watts with secondary impedance of 4 and 8 ohms.
Insertion loss does not exceed 0.6dB and the unit operates within a frequency range of +1dB from 30 Hz to 15 kHz.
The transformer is designed for external mounting to surfaces other than the loudspeaker.
- Constructed with audio grade laminations
- Frequency response is +/- 1 dB from 30Hz to 15KHz
- High power handling unit
- High quality matching transformer with only 0.6dB insertion loss
- Primary taps of 8, 16, & 32 watts
- Secondary outputs offer both 4 & 8 ohm impedance
- Height: 3-1/4" (8.255 cm)
- Width: 2-1/2" (6.35 cm)
- Depth: 3-1/4" (8.255 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 3.50 lbs (1.59 kgs)
- Frequency Response: +1dB-30Hz-15KHz
- Power Taps: 8, 16 & 32
- Power Rating: 32W
- Primary Voltage: 70.7
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound