Atlas Sound GA-15T - 15W 25V/70.7V Re-Entrant Horn Speaker
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Re-Entrant Horn Loudspeaker 15 Watt
Re-Entrant Horn Loudspeaker 15 Watt
Re-entrant Horn Loudspeaker 15W
The GA-15T loudspeaker is a utility horn perfectly suited for voice paging and music transmission.
Double re-entrant horn construction optimizes loudspeaker output to penetrate ambient sound levels. This 15-watt model incorporates a compression driver with ceramic magnet and includes a combination 25/70.7-volt line transformer with multi-position knob switch for selecting power taps. Unit is also equipped with wiring for an 8-ohm connection to facilitate installation when a transformer is not required.
GA-15T features a round, high-impact plastic horn and will withstand outdoor installation in high-humidity environments.
Adjustable surface mounting bracket provides multiple (vertical & horizontal) positioning. Each assembly is supplied with 21 gauge 18" color coded wire leads for matching polarity and loudspeaker connection.
Entire assembly is gray with silver colored hardware.
- Dual Voltage, Knob-Adjustable Impedance Selection for 25/70.7V Line Connection
- Multi-Function, Re-Entrant Horn Loudspeakers Offer Efficient Sound Penetration and Dispersion for Paging, Music and Intercom Use
- Sturdy Construction for Long-Term Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Depth: 9-3/8" (23.8125 cm)
- Diameter: 7-1/2" (19.05 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 3.63 lbs (1.64 kgs)
- Frequency Response: 500 - 3,000 Hz (+5dB)
- Power Taps: .5, 1, 2, 4, 8, 15W @ 70.7V
- Dispersion: 80
- Power Rating: 15 watts
- Sensitivity: 103dB