Atlas Sound FMA44-36G - Gangable Rack 36" Deep, 44RU
PA SKU # ATL FMA4436G MFR # FMA44-36G UPC # 612079183159
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- FMA Gangable Rack 36" Deep, 44 Space
FMA Gangable Rack 36" Deep, 44 SpaceFMA Gangable Rack 36" Deep, 44RU
The Atlas Sound FMA44-36G (gangable) was designed with contractor input to meet storage and wire management needs for today and into the future. The unit features increased width for better wire management, and includes rear door. Construction for tops/bottoms/frames is 14 gauge steel. Hat sections provide rail slots and retainer holes for extra strength and two pairs of 12 gauge CRS adjustable mounting rails plated, drilled and tapped 10-32 with hash marks to indicate rack unit increments are included. Holes for optional surface doors are pre-drilled with threaded inserts factory installed to allow doors to be mounted after equipment is loaded. Hat sections are sized to facilitate standard 19" panels -handy for mounting "stick-on" modules and other hardware. Knock outs are provided on removable standard 2U panels (rear of cabinet top & bottom). These panels includes 3/8" KOs for BNC connectors (perfect for diversity wireless systems).
A 10 RU open area space is provided on top sections to allow use Atlas Sound fan panels or 5000 series top panels. Finish is scratch resistant textured black epoxy. Innovative swing out side panels (FMA44-25LRPV) are available for securing end racks in ganging applications. Plexiglass, perforated steel, and solid front doors are optional.
- 14 gauge tops/bottoms
- 16 gauge "swing-out" side panels
- Hat sections accommodate Atlas "channel net" installation of lacing bars, power strips or bus bars
- Hat sections are completely re-designed with rail slot and retainer "hole" for extra strength
- Hat sections sized to facilitate standard 19" panels - handy for mounting "stick-on" modules and other hardware
- Includes two pair of plated 12 gauge mounting rails tapped 10-32 that include RU indicator markings
- Increased vent space on extra spare top sections - use Atlas fan panels or 5000 series top panels
- Knock outs on removable standard 2U panels (rear of cabinet top & bottom Panel includes 3/8" knock outs for BNC connectors (perfect for diversity wireless systems)
- Leg levelers included
- Return added for "stop" when flush mount doors are utilized
- Slots also maintained in hat sections for wire management
- Slots in rack rails for cable pass-through and front door hinge access (SM doors)
- Height: 84-5/8" (214.9475 cm)
- Width: 24-1/16" (61.11875 cm)
- Depth: 36" (91.44 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 234.00 lbs (106.14 kgs)
- Rack Spaces: 44
- Usable Depth: 34" (86.36 cm)
- UL Listed/Standard: 1678
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound