Atlas Sound FAPR-8 Plaster Ring for Strategy Series (8")
PA SKU # ATL FAPR8 MFR # FAPR-8 UPC # 612079113293
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Plaster Ring Strategy Series 8"
Plaster Ring Strategy Series 8"Plaster Ring Strategy Series 8"
Model FAPR-8 plaster ring is used to mount Strategy Series 8" loudspeakers into ceilings and walls for applications where an enclosure cannot be used, or where it is not desired.
Unit is constructed with the same internal mounting flange as FA97-8 and FA95-8 enclosures. It may be used to mount non-transformer equipped loudspeaker models into walls having a min. depth of 3 1/2" (SD72-replacement for discontinued model FA118) or 4" (FA138). The FAPR-8 will facilitate installation of transformer-equipped loudspeaker models into walls with a minimum depth of 61/2" (SD72 or FA138 measured from the front of the mounting surface to the rear of the inside mounting area).
Plaster ring is constructed of 20-gauge CRS. It is equipped with four threaded inserts for loudspeaker installation and three stud receptacles for mounting Strategy Series grilles. The mounting mechanism is comprised of three rotating clamps(included). Cutout dimension 9 3/4.
- Constructed with the same internal mounting flange as FA97-8 and FA95-8 enclosure
- Includes flip tab dog ears for installation into wall or ceiling
- Threaded inserts for loudspeaker installation
- Tubular spring clips on flanged face accept ribbed weld studs on Strategy I grills
- Used to mount Strategy speakers where enclosure will not fit or is not desired
- Depth: 7/8" (2.2225 cm)
- Diameter: 9-3/4" (24.765 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 4.17 lbs (1.89 kgs)
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound