Atlas Sound FAP42TC-UL2043 4" Shallow Mount Coaxial In-Ceiling Speaker with 16W 70/100v Transformer
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Strategy 2 Coaxial Low Profile Ceiling 4" Loudspeaker System, 16W @ 70.7/100V
Strategy 2 Coaxial Low Profile Ceiling 4" Loudspeaker System, 16W @ 70.7/100V
Price shown is for a single loudspeaker system, must be ordered in Pairs
Strategy II 4" 16W @ 70.7/100V Coaxial Low Profile Ceiling System
The new FAP42TC-UL2043 from Atlas Sound meets the requirements of UL 2043 for loudspeakers used in air handling (true plenum) spaces. With an overall depth of 4" (102mm) the FAP42TC-UL2043 is the perfect choice when high fidelity audio and wide, even coverage is required but space above the plenum is limited. For wall mount applications (tanning salons or surround sound) the short 4" depth will even work in most stud wall installations.
A simplified input section features a 4-pole Phoenix style connector for easy daisy chaining between speakers. A simple cover including combination 1/2" (13mm) / 3/4" (19mm) knock-outs is provided for installation ease.
The popular Atlas Sound "C-ring / V-Rail" mounting system is provided for quick installation into drop tile acoustic ceilings and existing construction drywall. For new construction drywall applications the optional FAP42-TR may be used.
All other popular features of the FAP42T are included on the new FAP42TC-UL2043 including the front mounted tap selector switch (which included transformer bypasss for 8 Ohm applications), attractive press-fit grills, high performance 4" polypropolene cone driver with 3/4" (19mm) PEI tweeter and precision crossover components for smooth, even coverage.
- "Press fit" grilles blend better into contemporary architecture
- Easy installation in drop tile or sheetrock ceilings via C-ring/V-rail tile bridge and "dog leg" mounting system (Included)
- Enhanced quality 70.7V/100V internal transformers minimize insertion loss and maintain low frequency response while providing increased output for higher SPL applications
- Front mounted tap selector switch for easy system tuning adjustments includes transformer bypass setting for 8 ohm direct coupled operation
- Low depth (4") speaker system for limited space applications
- UL Listing Pending
- Depth: 4-1/4" (10.7696 cm)
- Diameter: 10-1/2" (26.67 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 13.00 lbs (5.90 kgs)
- Frequency Response: 75Hz - 20kHz
- Power Taps: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16
- Speaker Type: Coaxial
- Dispersion: 130
- Sensitivity: 88dB Average
- UL Listed/Standard: 1480