Atlas Sound FAP42T-B - 4" 16W 70V/100V Coaxial In-Ceiling Speaker With Ported Enclosure - Black
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- 4" 2-Way Weather Resistant Speaker System with 16-Watt 70.7V/100V Internal Transformer - Black
4" 2-Way Weather Resistant Speaker System with 16-Watt 70.7V/100V Internal Transformer - Black
Price shown is for a single speaker system, must be ordered in Pairs
4" 2-Way Weather Resistant Speaker System w / 16-Watt 70.7V/100V Internal Transformer - Black
FAP42T-B combines superior coaxial loudspeaker performance with wide dispersion and easy installation.
A low profile enclosure and wide coverage make the FAP42T-B a perfect choice for low ceilings.
The FAP42T-B will satisfy the needs of owners, architects, contractors, and consultants by delivering true, high fidelity sound reproduction in an attractive and easy-to-install system.
The FAP42T-B is ideal for high-intelligibility voice, music, and signal reproduction in commercial, industrial, and institutional applications.
- 4 Pole detachable "phoenix" style connector allows easy pre-wiring and is convenient for daisy chaining additional Strategy full range speakers or subwoofers
- Easy installation in drop tile or sheetrock ceilings via C-ring/V-rail tile bridge and "dog leg"mounting system (Included)
- Enhanced quality 70.7V/100V internal transformers minimize insertion loss and maintain low frequency response while providing increased output for higher SPL applications
- Extended low frequency response from the 285 cubic inch optimally tuned and ported deep drawn galvanized steel enclosure
- Front mounted tap selector switch for easy system tuning adjustments includes transformer bypass setting for 8 ohm direct coupled operation
- Perfect companion with the FAPSUB subwoofer system when sub bass is required
- Press-fit grille blends perfectly into contemporary architecture
- Depth: 8-7/8" (22.5425 cm)
- Diameter: 10-1/2" (26.67 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 12.00 lbs (5.44 kgs)
- Frequency Response: 75Hz - 20kHz
- Power Taps: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16W & 8 ohms
- Speaker Type: Coaxial
- Dispersion: 130
- Sensitivity: 88dB Average