Atlas Sound FA138 - 8" 100W 8 Ohm Coaxial In-Ceiling Speaker
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- 8" Strategy Series Coaxial Loudspeaker, UL Listed, 100W, 8 Ohm
8" Strategy Series Coaxial Loudspeaker, UL Listed, 100W, 8 Ohm
8" Strategy Series Coaxial Loudspeakers (UL Listed) 100W, 8 Ohm
Model FA138 is Atlas Sound's premium 8" coaxial loudspeaker. This 100-watt unit includes a circuit board mounted high-pass/low-pass crossover which produces outstanding sound quality.
Model FA138 contains a reinforced polypropylene cone woofer, a custom butyl rubber surround, a 11/2" vented Kapton voice coil, a 21 oz. magnet and a 1/2" mylar-dome ferrofluid tweeter for clean and powerful weather-resistant performance.
For optimum acoustic and application versatility the Strategy series has been engineered as a system offering both the FA97-8 Series high performance enclosures (.22ft3) with acoustic batting as well as the economy FA95-6 Series (.17ft3) backbox enclosures. The enclosure front-loads the loudspeaker and installs quickly and easily into the ceiling using only a screwdriver to adjust the rotating clamps.
Loudspeakers may also be ceiling or wall mounted into areas with minimum depth by using plaster ring Model FAPR-8 instead of an enclosure.
Baffle selection includes a choice of two attractive grilles which are equipped with three serrated studs for hardware-free, push-on installation into Strategy Series enclosures.
For limited depth installations when no enclosure is required mounting ring model FAPR-8 may be utilized. New constuction ring model FA-TR8 is also available to serve as a pattern cut-out and location marker for drywall installers in new construction applications.
- 100-Watt Unit Offers Extended Sound Pressure Levels for High/Vaulted Ceiling Applications
- Conveniently Front Loads into Acoustically-Matched System Enclosures or Mounting Ring
- Top-of-the-Line 8" Coaxial Loudspeaker Delivers Full-Frequency Response with Superior Fidelity
- Depth: 3-5/8" (9.144 cm)
- Diameter: 8-1/4" (20.955 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 5.20 lbs (2.36 kgs)
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz- 20 kHz (+5dB)
- Power Taps: 8 ohms
- Speaker Type: Coaxial
- Dispersion: 110
- Sensitivity: 89.5dB Average, 93dB Peak
- UL Listed/Standard: 1480