Atlas Sound FA136T87 - 6" 8W 70V Coaxial In-Ceiling Speaker
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- 6" Strategy Series Coaxial Loudspeaker, UL Listed, 70.7V-8W xfmr
6" Strategy Series Coaxial Loudspeaker, UL Listed, 70.7V-8W xfmr
Price shown is for a single baffle/enclosure, must be ordered in quantities of 6
6" Strategy Series Coaxial Loudspeakers
Model FA136T87 (U.S. Patent #5206464) is a high-fidelity, coaxial, 6" loudspeaker that delivers 50-watts with full frequency response and wide dispersion.
UL listed assemblies are manufactured with high quality materials including reinforced, polypropylene woofer and synthetic rubber surround for high-definition bass, structural integrity, effective damping and weather-resistance.
Each unit includes a post-mounted dome tweeter with a mylar diaphragm and ferrofluid-cooled voice coil for smooth response and excellent power handling capability.
For optimum acoustic and application versatility the Strategy series has been engineered as a system offering both the FA97-6 Series high performance enclosures (.17ft3) with acoustic batting as well as the economy FA95-6 Series (.14ft3) backbox enclosures.The enclosure front-loads the loudspeaker and installs quickly and easily into the ceiling using only a screwdriver to adjust the rotating clamps. Loudspeakers may also be ceiling or wall mounted into areas with minimum depth by using plaster ring Model FAPR-6 instead of an enclosure.
Baffle selection includes a choice of two attractive grilles which are equipped with three serrated studs for hardware-free, push-on installation into Strategy Series enclosures. For limited depth installations when no enclosure is required mounting ring model FAPR-6 may be utilized. New constuction ring model FA-TR6 is also available to serve as a pattern cut-out and location marker for drywall installers in new construction applications.
- Achieves Fidelity Similar to an 8" (203mm) System with Wider Dispersion
- Front Loads into Specially Designed, Acoustically Matched Enclosure
- Patented, Easy-to-Install Loudspeaker Mounting System
- Uses Advanced Materials to Deliver 50-Watts with Full Bass and Crisp Highs
- Depth: 5-1/4" (13.335 cm)
- Diameter: 6-9/16" (16.67002 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 3.83 lbs (1.74 kgs)
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz- 20 kHz (+5dB)
- Power Taps: 70.7V
- Speaker Type: Coaxial
- Dispersion: 130
- Sensitivity: 88dB Average, 91dB Peak
- UL Listed/Standard: 1480