Atlas Sound FA136 - 6" 50W 8 Ohm Coaxial In-Ceiling Speaker
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- 6" Strategy Series Coaxial Loudspeaker, UL Listed, 50W, 8 Ohm
6" Strategy Series Coaxial Loudspeaker, UL Listed, 50W, 8 Ohm
6" Strategy Series Coaxial Loudspeakers (UL Listed) 50W, 8 Ohm
Model FA136 (U.S. Patent #5206464) is a high-fidelity, coaxial, 6" loudspeaker that delivers 50-watts with full frequency response and wide dispersion. UL listed assemblies are manufactured with highquality materials including a Kevlar, fiber-reinforced, polypropylene woofer and a Norsorex synthetic rubber surround for high-definition bass, structural integrity, effective damping and weather-resistance. Each unit includes a post-mounted dome tweeter with a mylar diaphragm and ferrofluid-cooled voice coil for smooth response and excellent power handling capability.
Model FA136 has been engineered as a system with a high performance matched enclosure, choice of transformers and attractive grilles. Strategy Series high performance enclosure Model FA97-6 is a deep backbox with a volume of (.17 ft3) complete with acoustic batting. The enclosure front-loads the loudspeaker, is offered with and without knockouts (NK) and installs quickly and easily into the ceiling using only a screwdriver to adjust the rotating clamps, or to tighten conventional screws. For limited depth installations, mounting ring Model FAPR-6 and low profile enclosure model FA95-6 are offered. Grilles are equipped with three serrated studs for hardware-free, push-on installation. For detailed information on enclosures, grilles and optional accessories, refer to SL1-1438.
- Achieves Fidelity Similar to an 8" (203mm) System with Wider Dispersion
- Front Loads into Specially Designed, Acoustically Matched Enclosure
- Offers Choice of System UL Listed Components Including Transformers, Acoustic Enclosure, a Tile Bridge, Plaster Ring and Hardware-Free Grilles
- Patented, Easy-to-Install Loudspeaker Mounting System
- Uses Advanced Materials to Deliver 50-Watts with Full Bass and Crisp Highs
- Depth: 3-1/4" (8.255 cm)
- Diameter: 6-9/16" (16.67002 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 3.33 lbs (1.51 kgs)
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz- 20 kHz (+5dB)
- Power Taps: 8 ohms
- Speaker Type: Coaxial
- Dispersion: 130
- Sensitivity: 88dB Average, 91dB Peak
- UL Listed/Standard: 1480