PA SKU # ATL EZB1614 MFR # EZB161-4 UPC # 612079112975
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 4 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Factory Loudspeaker Package
- Saves Time & Money
- Great for Music & Paging Systems
- High Compliance 4" Loudspeaker
- 4-Watt 25V/70V Transformer
- 161-4 Square Baffle
Attractive B Series loudspeaker assemblies combine the sound performance of a full range 4" high compliance loudspeaker with the job site convenience and economy of a factory-assembled loudspeaker, transformer and baffle. Models incorporate the popular AtlasIED FC104 high performance loudspeaker, recognized for full-range voice and music reproduction. Unit provides wide-angle sound dispersion to achieve desired coverage with fewer loudspeak-ers in distributed systems. Each loudspeaker employs a 10 ounce ceramic magnet and a damped, high-compliance cone to provide excellent low-frequency reproduction with smooth extended response. Package includes factory-mounted, dual-voltage 25V/70.7 transformer and square grille with screw mount or torsion spring (T) installation where noted. Model is equipped with the patented EZ-Mount support system. EZB Models are designed for application in suspended ceiling tile installations which do not require a protective enclosure. Assemblies include pre-mounted EZ brackets which are slotted to accept EZ mount support rails (provided). Rails attach with wingnuts and adjust vertically to accommodate varying ceiling depth requirements (Note: No tile bridge is required). All B Series packages are shipped assembled and ready for installation.
4" In-Ceiling Loudspeaker with 4-Watt 25V/70V Transformer and 161-4 Baffle
- Choice of Eight Loudspeaker/Transformer/Baffle Configurations
- Factory-Assembled Loudspeaker Packages Save Time and Money
- High Compliance 4" Loudspeaker for Full-Range Audio Reproduction in Background Music and Paging Systems
- Selection Includes Models with Easy-to-Install Torsion Spring Grilles and Models with the Cost-Efficient, EZ-Mount Installation System and Paging Systems
- SPEAKER TYPE: High Compliance
- SENSITIVITY: 94dB (at 1W/1m)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 100Hz - 10kHz
- IMPEDANCE: .25, .5, 1, 2, & 4 Watts
- DISPERSION: 135°/ -6dB, 2kHz
- DEPTH: 2 1/4" (5.715 cm)
- DIAMETER: 4" (10.16 cm)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 4.00 lbs (1.81 kgs)
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound