PA SKU # ATL DT12 MFR # DT12 UPC # 612079186402
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 1' x 2' Footprint
- 8" Dual Cone Speaker
- External Tap Selector Switch
- Integral E.O. Box
- Low Profile Conical Enclosure
Price shown is for a single loudspeaker assembly, must be ordered in Pairs
1' x 2' Drop Tile Loudspeaker Package with Perforation Across Entire Tile, Order in Pairs
The DT12 from Atlas Sound combines ease of installation with superb intelligibility for speech and music reproduction.
The 1' x 2' footprint allows quick installation into 2' x 2' or 2' x 4' acoustic tile ceilings.
The E.O. box (with cover) is smartly positioned on the side of the conical enclosure to facilitate rigid or flexible conduit. An external tap selector switch (located on the side of the enclosure) allows for easy system tuning by providing quick installer access to the 70.7V tap settings ranging from .25 to 4 watts.
- 10oz 8" dual cone speaker with 25V/ 70.7V transformer
- External tap selector switch
- Integral E.O. box for conduit or plenum wire termination
- Low profile conical enclosure
- Height: 23 7/8" (60.6425 cm)
- Width: 12 7/8" (32.7025 cm)
- Depth: 4 1/2" (11.43 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 12.00 lbs (5.44 kgs)
- Frequency Response: 85Hz-8kHz (+/- 5dB)
- Power Taps: .25, .5, 1, 2, 4 Watts & 8Ω Bypass
- Speaker Type: 8", 10oz Dual Cone
- Dispersion: 105 - 2kHz Octave Band (-6dB)
- Sensitivity: 97dB (1W/1M)
- UL Listed/Standard: 1480 & 2043
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound