Atlas Sound DR-72 - 65° Uniform Coverage Horn
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- 65 Uniform Coverage Horn
65 Uniform Coverage Horn
Atlas Sound DR Series double re-entrant horns are designed for use with compression driver units to offer superior music and voice communications over distance and ambient noise.
The circular projectors are equipped with a resonance damping ring for best response through an extended frequency range.
Weather-resistant units will accommodate Atlas Sound PD and SD Series compression drivers or any driver with standard 1 3/8" -18 male thread coupling.
The integral "U-type" steel mounting bracket provides maximum directional aiming flexibility and enhances installation capability when used outdoors or in industrial environments.
The rugged all-metal, exponentially-flared horns are finished in durable grey epoxy.
- Multi-Purpose Reflex Sound Horns for High Intelligibility Sound Distribution and Voice and Signal Applications
- Accepts All Standard High Efficiency Compression Drivers with 1 3/8" - 18 Male Threads
- Exponentially-Flared for Uniform Sound Distribution
- Weatherproof, All-Metal Construction for Year Round Use
- Depth: 28" (71.12 cm)
- Diameter: 31" (78.74 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 25.00 lbs (11.34 kg)
- Dispersion: 65