Atlas Sound DMS7E Drum Microphone Stand (Black)
PA SKU # ATL DMS7E MFR # DMS7E UPC # 612079179862
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 2 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 9-12" Adjustable Height
- Oversized Cast Iron Base
- Field Serviceable Parts
- Wearproof, 3-Piece Clutch
Color Chrome Black
Because of its extraordinary stability ratings, this low-height, adjustable microphone stand are ideal for professional miking of drum kits, percussion and string instruments, and guitar/bass guitar amplifiers. Combine this low-to-medium height stands with companion boom Model PB11X(E) for use by seated performers on stage or in the studio. Combines a floor-stand base with desk-stand height-ideal for kick-drum miking. Includes a threaded tip assembly for compatibility with a variety of booms, clamps, goosenecks, and accessories.
Adjustable Microphone Stand - Height 8"-13"
The DMS7E has a height spread, (rounded to the nearest inch) measured from the table to the top of the threads, of 9" - 12"
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Finished in Non-Reflective Ebony Epoxy
- High-Quality Materials Withstand Frequent Transport, Set-Up, and Tear-Down
- Low-Height Adjustment is Ideal for Close-In Miking of Amplifiers, Percussion, String, and Rhythm Instruments
- Oversized Cast Base Provides Maximum Stability and Protection for High-Quality Kick-Drum Microphones
- Wearproof, 3-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and Noise-Free Height Adjustment
- BASE FINISH: Ebony
- BASE SIZE: 10
- HEIGHT SPAN: 9"-12"
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 8.00 lbs (3.63 kgs)
Write Your Own Review