Atlas Sound DMS10 Drum Microphone Stand (Chrome)
PA SKU # ATL DMS10 MFR # DMS10 UPC # 612079183869
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 15-26" Adjustable Height
- Oversized Cast Iron Base
- Field Serviceable Parts
- Wearproof, 3-Piece Clutch
Because of it's extraordinary stability ratings, this low-height, adjustable microphone stand is ideal for professional miking of drum kits, percussion and string instruments, and guitar/bass guitar amplifiers. Combine this low-to-medium height stand with companion boom Model PB11X(E) for use by seated performers on stage or in the studio. Perfect for use with toms and larger guitar amps. Includes a threaded tip assembly for compatibility with a variety of booms, clamps, goosenecks, and accessories.
Drum Miking Stand 14.5"-26.5" Height Adjustment - Chrome
The DMS10 has a height spread, (rounded to the nearest inch) measured from the table to the top of the threads, of 15" - 26".
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- High-Quality Materials Withstand Frequent Transport, Set-Up, and Tear-Down
- Low-Height Adjustment is Ideal for Close-In Miking of Amplifiers, Percussion, String, and Rhythm Instruments
- Oversized Cast Base Provides Maximum Stability and Protection for High-Quality Kick-Drum Microphones
- Wearproof, 3-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and Noise-Free Height Adjustment
- BASE FINISH: Ebony
- TUBE FINISH: Chrome
- BASE SIZE: 10 Diameter
- HEIGHT SPAN: 15" - 26"
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 8.00 lbs (3.63 kgs)
More from Atlas Sound