Atlas Sound CJ-46 - Wide Dispersion Reflex Sound Horn, Black
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Wide Dispertion Reflex Sound Horn - Black
Wide Dispertion Reflex Sound Horn - Black
The all-purpose Model CJ-46 wide-angle sound projector screw mounts to Atlas Sound PD and SD Series compression drivers to provide maximum audio penetration through adverse ambient sound levels and coverage over long distances.
For versatile mounting applications, Model CJ-46 features a heavy-duty steel mounting bracket with positive lock for horizontal and vertical positioning in single or stacked multi-unit clusters.
To meet application requirements, the prime sound dispersion axis may be changed from horizontal to vertical via a 90 bell rotation and four 1/4" screws.
Model CJ-46 is manufactured of non-resonant fiberglass with a spun aluminum re-entrant section.
- Directional High-Efficiency Reflex Sound Projector with Wide Angle Dispersion
- Environment-Resistant Construction for Outdoor/ Indoor Applications
- Equipped with Standard 1 3/8" - 18 Male Threads for Use with Compression Driver Units
- Heavy-Duty Positive Locking Steel Mounting Bracket for Secure Positioning
- Height: 12"(30.48 cm)
- Width: 22" (55.88 cm)
- Depth: 17" (43.18 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 14.50 lbs (6.58 kg)
- Dispersion: 120 x 60