Atlas Sound C803AT47 - 8" 4W 70V In-Ceiling Coaxial Speaker
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- 8" Coaxial Loudspeaker, 16 Watt with 70.7V-4 Watt Transformer (UL Listed)
8" Coaxial Loudspeaker, 16 Watt with 70.7V-4 Watt Transformer (UL Listed)
Model C803AT47, A high-quality 16-watt loud speaker with a factory-installed 70.7V 4W linematching transformer Model C803AT47 utilizes a postmounted tweeter which adds strength to the assembly and provides an attractive appearance.
This coaxial loudspeaker features a 70 Hz- 15.5 kHz, +/-5dB frequency response and a broad, uniform dispersion pattern of 120. Such provisions allow for highly intelligible sound reproduction and better distribution for high-quality sound systems.
The C803A combines a full-size 8" (203mm) dia. low-frequency reproducer and a 3" (76mm) high-frequency reproducer. The two sections are coupled via a built-in crossover network. The woofer has a 10 oz. (260g) ceramic magnet; the tweeter has a 2.35 oz. (67g) ceramic magnet and the unit has a peak sensitivity of 98dB (at 1 watt, 1 meter).
Model C803A mounts a wide variety of Atlas Sound baffles and enclosures, with the optimum sealed enclosure size being .36 cu. ft.
- Ideal for Multi-Purpose Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional Use
- Industry Standard 8" (203mm) Coaxial, 16-Watt, Loudspeaker
- Offers Proven Performance with Wide Frequency Response
- Post-Mounted Tweeter Adds Strength and a More Attractive Appearance
- Depth: 2-7/8" (7.30 cm)
- Diameter: 8" (20.32 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 3.67 lbs (1.66 kg)
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 15.5 kHz (+/-5dB)
- Power Taps: .5, 1, 2, 4
- Speaker Type: Treated Paper
- Dispersion: 120
- Sensitivity: 98dB (peak), 95dB (avg)
- UL Listed/Standard: 1480