Atlas Sound C12BT60 - 12" 60W 70V/100V 2-Way Coaxial Speaker
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- 12" 2-Way Dome Tweeter Style Coaxial Speaker with 60 Watt 70.7/100V Transformer
12" 2-Way Dome Tweeter Style Coaxial Speaker with 60 Watt 70.7/100V Transformer
Atlas Sound Model C12BT60 is a professional quality coaxial loudspeaker for use where full range music and voice reproduction are desired. Model C12BT60 combines a 12" diameter low frequency reproducer and a 1" diameter high frequency, post-mounted reproducer. The unit features a curvelinear, treated paper cone for lower harmonic distortion and a built-in crossover network for determining proper frequency selection between the two reproducers.
The competitively priced unit assures smooth frequency response in a high power handling mode. For best results, enclosures with a volume of 2 cu. ft. or greater (including Atlas Sound Models Q4412 or Q4612) are recommended.
A factory installed 60 watt line transformer is included with the package, however, the transformer can be easily bypassed for 8 ohm applications.
- Coaxial loudspeaker with 12" diameter low frequency and 1" diameter high frequency reproducer
- Includes factory-installed line-matching transformer
- Mounts a wide selection of Atlas Sound Q series enclosures and standard baffles
- Professional quality sound reproduction at a competitive price
- Depth: 4-3/16" (10.64 cm)
- Diameter: 12-7/8" (32.70 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 5.00 lbs (2.27 kg)
- Frequency Response: 33Hz to 21kHz (+/-2dB)
- Power Taps: 7.5, 15, 30, 60
- Speaker Type: Full Range Coaxial
- Dispersion: 90
- Sensitivity: 95dB (at 1W / 1M)