Atlas Sound C10AT72 - 8" 4W 25V/70V Dual Cone In-Ceiling Speaker W 10oz Magnet
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- 8" 10oz Dual Cone Loudspeaker, 25 Watt, 25/70.7V-4W Transformer
8" 10oz Dual Cone Loudspeaker, 25 Watt, 25/70.7V-4W Transformer
Model C10AT72 is a dual cone, 25-watt 8" (205mm) loudspeaker with a 10 oz. (260g) ceramic magnet, and a pre-mounted 25/70.7V 4W transformer. It includes a curvilinear, treated paper cone for lower harmonic distortion. The loudspeaker is also equipped with a full 1" diameter copper voice coil with a black anodized aluminum former for better power dissipation.
Model C10A operates within a frequency response range of 45 Hz to 19 kHz with a sensitivity of 97dB and a dispersion angle of 105.
It mounts a wide variety of Atlas Sound round and square baffles and enclosures to meet functional and aesthetic application requirements.
- Acoustically Proven, General Purpose 25-Watt Loudspeaker
- Ideal for Multi-Purpose Commercial, Industrial and Institutional Use
- Includes LT-72 Factory-Installed Line-Matching Transformer
- Mounts a Wide Selection of Atlas Sound Baffles
- Depth: 2-7/8" (7.30 cm)
- Diameter: 8" (20.32 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 10 kHz, +/- 1.5dB
- Power Taps: .25, .5, 1, 2, 5
- Speaker Type: Treated Paper
- Dispersion: 105
- Sensitivity: 97dB Peak, 94dB Average
- UL Listed/Standard: 1480