Atlas Sound C10A - 8" 25W 8 Ohm Dual Cone In-Ceiling Speaker
PA SKU # ATL C10A MFR # C10A UPC # 612079129423
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- 8" 10oz Dual Cone Loudspeaker, 25 Watt, 8 Ohm
8" 10oz Dual Cone Loudspeaker, 25 Watt, 8 OhmModel C10A is a dual cone, 25-watt 8" (205mm) loudspeaker with a 10 oz. (260g) ceramic magnet. It includes a curvelinear, treatedpaper cone for lower harmonic distortion. The loudspeaker is also equipped with a full 1" diameter copper voice coil with a blackanodized aluminum former for better power dissipation.
Model C10A operates within a frequency response range of 45 Hz to 19 kHz with a sensitivity of 97dB and a dispersion angle of 105.
It mounts a wide variety of Atlas Sound round and square baffles and enclosures to meet functional and aesthetic application requirements.
To ensure reliability and performance integrity, 100% of all C10A loudspeakers are TEF-tested at the factory. Atlas Sound operates a well-equipped, certified research laboratory which contains a fully anechoic chamber complete with analog Bruel & Kjaer measurement equipment and the TEF 20 audio analyzer.
- Acoustically Proven, General Purpose 25-Watt Loudspeaker
- Ideal for Multi-Purpose Commercial, Industrial and Institutional Use
- Mounts a Wide Selection of Atlas Sound Baffles
- Offers U.S.- Made Quality at a Realistic Price
- Depth: 2-7/8" (7.30 cm)
- Diameter: 8" (20.32 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz-19 kHz Nominal, 85 Hz-8 kHz +5dB
- Power Taps: 8 Ohms
- Speaker Type: Treated Paper
- Dispersion: 10
- Sensitivity: 97dB Peak, 94dB Average
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound