Atlas Sound BIA-100 - Bi-Axial Horn Speaker With Twin Reflex Air Column
PA SKU # ATL BIA100 MFR # BIA-100 UPC # 612079111190
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Bi Axial Horn with Gimbal-Mount and Twin Reflex Air Column
Bi Axial Horn with Gimbal-Mount and Twin Reflex Air ColumnModel BIA-100 is the original reflex horn featuring a bi-axial design with twin air columns and exponential bell for wide-angle coverage with a linear frequency response.
The horn provides excellent acoustic loading maintained to a 350 Hz low-frequency roll-off and optimizes delivery of high and mid-range signal levels.
BIA-100 is designed for use with Atlas Sound PD Series compression drivers and models having 13/8" -18 male threads and 0.707" dia. throat openings.
The easily-mounted horn features the labor-saving patented gimbal-mount bracket assembly (U.S. Patent # 4,325,529) which allows for directional positioning up to 180 vertically and horizontally. It includes a steel bracket, cast-mounting base and provisions for flange installation.
The weather-resistant, non-glare matte black foam horn is resistant to resonance.
Bracket assembly is finished in durable epoxy.
- Accepts All Atlas Sound and 1 3/8" - 18 Thread Compression Drivers with Throat Openings of 0.7" Dia.
- High-Efficiency Bi-Axial Horn Provides 130 x 60 Wide-Angle Sound Coverage
- Nominal Frequency Response of 350-8,000 Hz for High-Intelligibility Voice, Signaling and Full-Range Music in Indoor/Outdoor Applications
- Patented 180 Gimbal-Mount for Installation Flexibility
- Height: 10-1/4" (26.04 cm)
- Width: 21" (53.34 cm)
- Depth: 19" (48.90 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 16.00 lbs (7.26 kg)
- Dispersion: 130 x 60
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound