PA SKU # ATL APF15TUUSA MFR # APF-15TU-USA UPC # 612079190997
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 15 Watts Power Handling
- 25V/70V Transformer
- Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Vandal-Resistant, Weatherproof
- Superior Intelligibility
- UL Certified
- Meets Buy American Requirements
The APF-15TU-USA voice control speaker is equipped with a compression driver to provide up to 15 Watts of continuous power handling, superior intelligibility and audio conversion efficiency for maximum sound projection and penetration.
Flanged Emergency Horn Speaker with 15-Watt 25V/70V Transformer Meets Buy American Requirements
The APF-15TU-USA may be flush mounted or recessed directly into interior/exterior walls or ceilings. Recessed installation may be accomplished by mounting speakers into a 51/2" deep opening or recessed enclosure. Units will work with AtlasIED L20 Series grilles, enclosures and mounting rings (refer to ATS003855). Accessory mounting kits Model MK-2 or FAMT-6 can be used to mount speakers into 8" diameter baffles.
The unit includes a built-in 25/70.7V Vari-Tap transformer featuring a screw-driver adjustable, 7-position watt/impedance selection switch. Magnet assembly is equipped with self-aligning field replaceable diaphragm. Wiring terminals are protected with a vandal-resistant adapter cover for control equipment utilizing cable or conduit.
The unit is finished in grey baked epoxy. The APF-15TU-USA meets or exceeds UL Standard 1480 for Fire Protective Speakers and are capable of operating within an ambient temperature range of 70°C (158°F) to -40°C (-40°F). The all-metal, environment-resistant construction and re-entrant acoustic path assure protection against water, humidity, vermin, physical abuse, and corrosion. The unit is also California State Fire Marshal Listed. Additionally, the APF-15TU-USA complies with Buy American Act standards.
- 15 Watt High-Efficiency Compression Driver
- All Metal, Vandal and Environment-Resistant Construction for Indoor/ Outdoor Use
- Built-In Vari-Tap Transformer for Easy Impedance Selection
- Compatible with Round or Square Decorative Baffles
- Flange and Recessed Mounting Provisions for Use on Interior/Exterior Walls and Ceilings
- Recommended for High-Intelligibility Paging, Intercommunication, and Signaling
- UL Certified, Safety Listed to UL1480
- UL Listed for Fire Protective Signalling Systems
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 600Hz - 14kHz (Nominal) 700Hz - 55kHz (+-5dB)
- SENSITIVITY: 120dB at 15 Watts (Peak) 114dB at 15 Watts/1 Meter (Avg) 700Hz - 55kHz 104dB at 1 Watt/1 Meter (Avg) 700Hz - 55kHz
- DEPTH: 5 3/16" (131.78mm)
- DISPERSION: 95° (-6dB, 2000Hz Octave Band)
- DIAMETER: 5 3/8" (142.88mm)
- WEIGHT: 2.5 lbs (1.1kgs)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40° to 70°C
- SAFETY LISTED: UL 1480
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 5.00 lbs (2.27kgs)
- FINISH: Grey Baked Epoxy
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound