Atlas Sound APF-15 Flanged Horn Loudspeaker
PA SKU # ATL APF15 MFR # APF-15 UPC # 612079110520
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For Outdoor or Indoor Use
- Double Re-Entrant Design
- 15 Watt Compression Driver
- 8-Ohm Model
- Vandal & Environment-Resistant
- Metal Construction
Provide 15 watts of continuous power handling with superior intelligibility and efficiency with the AtlasIED APF-15 Omni-Purpose loudspeakers. Model APF-15T includes the Vari-Tap Control/connect center with 7 position, wattage/impedance selection switch. Magnet assembly is equipped with self-aligning field replaceable diaphragm.
Flanged Omni-Purpose Horn Loudspeaker, 15 Watts, 8 Ohms
Weather-resistant metal construction and enclosed wiring terminals eliminate the need and cost of a backbox. However, for aesthetic consideration and retrofit convenience, models will flange mount to any standard size ceiling or wall baffle and/or enclosure capable of accommodating conventional 6" or 8" diameter loudspeakers. Recessed installation may be accomplished by mounting Model APF-15T into a 4" or 5.5" deep opening, or to an L20 Series enclosure. L20 Series also includes mounting rings and baffles. Loudspeaker is finished in grey baked epoxy.
Learn more about the importance of protecting paging horns from low frequency damage and view the TSD-HF11 unit designed specifically to protect horns from low frequency damage. Vandal resistant conduit/cable adapter plate also available.
- 8-ohm Model
- Choose from Matching Grilles, Enclosures and Mounting. Rings (Order Separately)
- Double Re-Entrant Design Provides Superior Audibility of Voice and Tone Signaling
- High-Efficiency, 15 Watt Compression Driver with Proven Record of Outstanding Service Reliability
- May be Flange or Recess Mounted
- Vandal and Environment-Resistant Metal Construction for Outdoor or Indoor Use
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 600Hz - 14kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 104dB
- DISPERSION: 95°
- POWER RATING: 15 Watts
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40 to 70C
- DEPTH: 3-7/16" (8.73 cm)
- DIAMETER: 5-5/8" (14.29 cm)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 3.00 lbs (1.36 kgs)
Write Your Own Review