Atlas Sound AP-15TUC Emergency Signaling Horn Loudpeaker
PA SKU # ATL AP15TUC MFR # AP-15TUC UPC # 612079110407
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 15 Watts Power Handling
- 25V/70V Transformer
- Line Supervision Capability
- Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Vandal-Resistant, Weatherproof
- Superior Intelligibility
- Omni-Purpose Bracket
- UL Certified
Emergency Signaling Horn Loudpeaker with 15-Watt 25V/70V Transformer and Line Supervision CapabilityModel AP-15TUC is a double re-entrant speakers which delivers 15-watts of continuous power handling, superior intelligibility and unparalleled efficiency. The AP-15 Series operates within a nominal frequency response range of 400Hz - 14kHz and offers a sensitivity of 120dB at rated power to provide clear voice and signal communication.
The trademarked squared-bell design signifies AtlasIED quality and reliability. The Omni-Purpose mounting bracket (supplied on all models) achieves precise positioning in the vertical and horizontal planes with a single adjustment and includes provisions for speaker installation on conventional surfaces as well as for strapmounting on I-beams or pillars.
A built-in, 5 mfd capacitor is provided for line supervision.
All models meet or exceed the UL Listed standards for audible signal appliances, standard 1480-Speakers for Fire Protective Signaling Systems and California State Fire Marshal (Title 19).
AP Series speakers are U.S. made to assure superior service reliability. Weather-resistant construction is metal and matching ABS plastic with metal components finished in grey epoxy.
- 15-Watt High Efficiency Compression Driver
- 5 mfd Capacitor for Line Supervision
- Built-In Vari-Tap Transformer for Easy Impedance Selection
- Omni-Purpose Surface Mounting Bracket For Precise Positioning
- Recommended for High Intelligibility Paging, Intercommunication, and Signaling
- Vandal-Resistant, Weatherproof Construction
- UL Certified, Safety Listed to UL1480
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 400Hz - 14kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 106dB
- POWER TAPS: 1, 2, 3.8, 7.5, 15W @ 70.7V
- DISPERSION: 70°
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40 to 70C
- HEIGHT: 8 3/4" (22.22 cm)
- WIDTH: 7 7/8" (20.00 cm)
- DEPTH: 9 5/16" (23.66 cm)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 5.00 lbs (2.27 kgs)
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound