PA SKU # ATL AP15TUUSA MFR # AP-15TU-USA UPC # 612079190980
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 15 Watts Power Handling
- 25V/70V Transformer
- Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Vandal-Resistant, Weatherproof
- Superior Intelligibility
- Omni-Purpose Bracket
- Meets Buy American Requirements
The AtlasIED AP-15TU-USA speaker is equipped with a compression driver providing up to 15 Watts RMS power handling capability, superior intelligibility and dispersion to achieve maximum sound projection and penetration. Weather-resistant metal construction and re-entrant acoustic path assure protection against water, humidity, vermin, and corrosion. The Omni-Purpose mounting bracket allows directional sound dispersion via vertical and horizontal positioning. Provisions are also included for surface or strap mounting to pillars and I-beams.
Emergency Horn Speaker with 15-Watt 25V/70V Transformer Meets Buy America Requirements
The AP-15TU-USA includes a built-in 25/70.7V Vari-Tap transformer featuring a screw-driver adjustable, 7-position watt/impedance selection switch. Wiring terminals are protected with a vandal-resistant adapter cover for control equipment utilizing cable or conduit.
This unit meets or exceeds the UL Listed standards for audible signal appliances and is capable of operating within an ambient temp. range of 70°C (158°F) to -40°C (-40°F). Additionally the AP-15TU-USA complies with UL Standard 1480 - Speakers for Fire Protective Signaling Systems and California State Fire Marshal (Title 19). The AP-15TU-USA also meets Buy American Act Standards.
- High-Efficiency, 15 Watt Compression Driver
- Built In Vari-Tap Transformer for Easy Impedance Selection
- Optional 5 MFD Capacitor for Line Supervision
- Omni-Purpose Surface Mounting Bracket For Precise Positioning
- Vandal and Environment-Resistant Metal Construction for Outdoor or Indoor Use
- Recommended for High Intelligibility Paging, Intercommunication, and Signaling
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 400Hz-4kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 102dB at 15 Watts, 10ft
- DISPERSION: 70° (-6dB, 2000Hz Octave Band)
- POWER RATING: 15 Watts Continuous
- HEIGHT: 8 3/4" (222.25mm)
- WIDTH: 7 7/8" (200.03mm)
- DEPTH: 9 5/16" (236.54mm)
- WEIGHT: 4.0 lbs (1.8kgs)
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40°C - 60°C
- FINISH: Grey Baked Epoxy
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound