PA SKU # ATL AP15TC MFR # AP-15TC UPC # 612079110360
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 15 Watts Power Handling
- 25V/70V/100V Transformer
- Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Superior Intelligibility
- Omni-Purpose Bracket
Color Grey Beige
The 8-ohm Model AP-15 is a double re-entrant speakers which deliver 15-watts of continuous power handling, superior intelligibility and unparalleled efficiency.The AP-15 Series operates within a nominal frequency response range of 400-14,000 Hz and offers a sensitivity of 120dB at rated power to provide clear voice and signal communication.
Horn Speaker with 15-Watt 25V/70V/100V Transformer - Beige
The trademarked squared-bell design signifies AtlasIED quality and reliability. The Omni-Purpose mounting bracket (supplied on all models) achieves precise positioning in the vertical and horizontal planes with a single adjustment and includes provisions for speaker installation on conventional surfaces as well as for strapmounting on I-beams or pillars.
AP Series speakers are U.S. made to assure superior service reliability. Weather-resistant construction is metal and matching ABS plastic with metal components finished in beige epoxy.
Learn more about the importance of protecting paging horns from low frequency damage and view the TSD-HF11 unit designed specifically to protect horns from low frequency damage.
- Beige Finish
- Environment Resistant for Outdoor and Indoor Use
- High-Efficiency Driver with Proven Performance Reliability
- Omni-Purpose Bracket for Precise Positioning
- Superior Intelligibility for Voice and Tone Signaling
- Transformer Equipped for Versatile 25, 70.7, or 100V Line Applications
- World Recognized for Quality and Dependability
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 400Hz - 14kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 106dB
- POWER TAPS: 1, 2, 3.8, 7.5, 15 @ 70.7V
- DISPERSION: 70°
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40 to 70C
- HEIGHT: 8 3/4" (22.23 cm)
- WIDTH: 7 7/8" (20.00 cm)
- DEPTH: 9 5/16" (23.66 cm)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 5.00 lbs (2.27 kgs)
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound