PA SKU # ATL AH9412TBSG MFR # AH94-12T-BSG UPC # 612079189854
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 200 Watts Power Handling
- 8-Ohm Nominal Impedance
- Includes 60W, 70.7V Transformer
- 90° Horizontal Coverage
- 40° Vertical Coverage
- 12" Cast Frame Woofer
- 1" HF Compression Driver
- Weather Resistant Connection
AtlasIED model AH94-12ST-BSG "stadium horn" is ideal for directional sound distribution where full range reproduction, maximum intelligibility and high sound pressure levels are required.
12" 2-Way Stadium Horn Loudspeaker System 90° x 40°
Applications include football stadiums, sports arenas, baseball fields, convention centers and auditoriums.
Weather resistant construction features of the AH94-12ST-BSG include a multiple screen configuration to prevent moisture from damaging internal components, a perforated aluminum screen covers the large horn mouth, a secondary screen is in place forward of the high frequency driver and a third tightly perforated screen protects the 12" cast frame woofer. A "weep" hole is also included on the back of the large horn "bell" to allow evaporation of any condensation that might build up internally.
Learn more about the importance of protecting paging horns from low frequency damage and view the TSD-HF11 unit designed specifically to protect horns from low frequency damage.
- Constant Directivity Design Offers Controlled Coverage of 90° Horizontal by 40° Vertical (2kHz Octave Band)
- Driver Compliment Includes 12" Cast Frame Woofer with a Concentrically Mounted 1" Exit Compression Driver Coupled to a 90°H x 40°V HF Horn
- Heavy Duty Mounting Bracket (Included) Allows for Easy Installation to Most Any Flat Surface
- POWER TAPS: 7.5, 15, 30, and 60 Watts & 8Ω
- SENSITIVITY: 103dB SPL (70Hz to 17kHz 1/3 octave bands)
- DRIVER TYPE: 1" HF and 12" LF
- DISPERSION: 90° x 40°
- POWER RATING: 200 Watts
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 80Hz - 15kHz (±5dB)
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound