Atlas Sound AA200PHD-CE 6-Input, 200W Mixer Amplifier (CE Listed)
PA SKU # ATL AA200PHDCE MFR # AA200PHD-CE UPC # 612079190911
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 200W into 25V/70.7V & 4 Ohms Loads
- 4 Balanced Mic/Line/Tel Inputs
- 3 Unbalanced, Summing Line Level Inputs
- Automated Diagnostic System Test
- Preamp for External Processing
- Stereo-Summed Inputs
- CE Listed
The AA200PHD is a six input channel mixer amplifier designed for distributed business paging and background music (BGM) systems, medium to large speech privacy systems, and in applications where music on hold (MOH) plus paging is required. With four balanced microphone/line inputs and two stereo summing line inputs, the AA200PHD will accommodate a variety of input sources including paging microphones, media players, and digital music receivers.
CE Listed 6-Input, 200-Watt Mixer Amplifier with Automatic System Test (PHD)
What Sets the AAPHD Series Apart?
The AA200PHD includes a patent pending automatic system test, the Push Here Diagnostic (PHD). The PHD button is designed to check the connected speaker lines for wiring and impedance errors. This test can be activated once all speakers are connected and the circuit automatically verifies that the attached speakers' tap settings do not exceed the amplifier's rated power, no speakers are mistakenly tapped at 8Ω, and the speaker wire is free from shorts.
The unit also incorporates a Remote Input Selection and Remote Level Control feature that allows the integrator to use a remote wall plate (AtlasIED model WPD-RISRL) and allow the user to select the input and adjust the volume from that wall plate up to 200 feet from the amplifier.
The AA200PHD provides 200-watts output power into 25V, 70.7V, or 4Ω speaker systems. Rear panel DIP switch allows for creation of Zone 2 output mix using any or all of inputs 1-4. Unit can also be set-up to mute Inputs 2 through 6 on signal from Input 1 for paging applications where other input sources need to be muted during a page. Inputs 1-4 are either Mic or Line input selectable and Phantom Power is an option when using them as a microphone input.
- 200W into 50V/100V and 4Ω Loads
- Automated Diagnostic System Test (Push Here Diagnostic)
- Four Balanced Mic/Line/Tel Inputs w/ Phantom Power
- Input Assignable Zone 2 Output
- Remote Level Control
- Remote Input Select (RIS)
- Line Output
- Preamp In for External Processors
- Variable Mute Sensitivity Control for Input 1
- Contact Closure Mute Terminals
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50Hz - 15kHz
- CONNECTOR TYPE: 4 Position Phoenix 3.5mm Pitch
- POWER OUTPUT: Max. Average Power @ 50Hz-15kHz with .5% THD, 4Ω 200W RMS
- HEIGHT: 3.66" (93mm)
- WIDTH: 16.54" (420mm)
- DEPTH: 14.6" (422mm)
- VOLTAGE COMPATIBILITY: 220V - 240V
Write Your Own Review