Atlas Sound 916-18 Easy-to-Assemble, Stackable Rack (16U)
PA SKU # ATL 91618 MFR # 916-18 UPC # 612079185221
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 16U Racking Height
- Quick & Easy Assembly
- Front & Rear Mounting Rails
- 10-32 Tapped Rails
- Frames Easily Bolt Together
- Stack Horizontally or Vertically
916-18 frame is uniquely engineered to provide assembled strength and shipping/storage economy. This low-cost, innovative unit features quick and simple assembly, and the versatility of the 916-18 allows the frames to be easily stacked, or joined side-by-side, for mounting electronics in either free-standing or custom cabinet enclosures. The ingenious frame-only design maximizes space efficiency by enabling the unit's entire vertical panel capacity to be used for mounting equipment.
Easy-to-Assemble, Stackable Open Frame Utility Rack - 16 Space
This frame, at 28" is ideal for theater, residential, broadcast, and retail applications where easy access to equipment mounted behind the-scenes, under desks or counters is desired. The frame of the 916-18 is intended for permanent installation where doors, side panels, and casters are not required. (Your custom side panels, however, may be added if desired). 916-18 is offered with 10-32 tapped rails.
- Frames Easily Bolt Together to Accommodate Vertical or Horizontal Racking Needs
- Ideal Cabinet Frame for Economy and Durability in "Behind the Scenes" Applications
- Includes Front and Rear Mounting Rails
- Open Frame Design Facilitates Mounting All Types of Equipment
- Packaged for Fast and Inexpensive Shipping and Compact Storage
- Unique Rack is Engineered for Assembled Strength and Simple Assembly
- RACK UNITS: 16
- HEIGHT: 30" (76.2 cm)
- WIDTH: 19 1/4" (48.895 cm)
- DEPTH: 18" (45.72 cm)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 22.00 lbs (9.98 kgs)
Write Your Own Review