Atlas Sound 740-25 Stand Alone or Gangable Rack (40RU, 25" Deep)
PA SKU # ATL 74025 MFR # 740-25 UPC # 612079184330
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 40U Racking Height
- Great for Heavy Equipment
- Single or Multi-Bay Configurations
- Includes Two 3RU Blank Panels
- UL Listed
For single and multiple bay configuration installs requiring additional weight capacity and extended depths, AtlasIED offers the 14-gauge frame construction of the 740-25. The 740-25 is 22 1/2" wide, 25" deep, and has 40 vertical panel spaces.
Stand Alone or Gangable Modular Rack Frame - 40 Space 25-1/2" Deep
Multi-formed and welded frame members provide superior strength and load bearing capability. Base is constructed of double-formed front and rear sections, MIG welded and reinforced with 11-gauge CRS corner caster gussets. Vertical columns interlock with frame top and base adding double material thickness for superior load bearing capability. Mounting rail channel support members are multi-formed and MIG welded for superior interlocking support. Panel mounting rails are fully adjustable front to rear.
Base includes four 3/8"-16 threaded sockets to accept leg levelers (Models LL-1) and four 11-gauge CRS corner gussets that are punched to accept casters. Base also has provisions to be permanently secured to the floor.
Shipped with 2 pair of 11-gauge CRS adjustable mounting rails. Rack rails are precision tapped 10-32 and recessed 1 3/16" (30mm). These plated rails include convenient RU indicator hash marks to aid in equipment alignment. Rails are standard E.I.A. 5/8"-5/8"-1/2" spacing.
Hat sections are on 19" panel spacing to accommodate vertical accessory mounting.
This cabinet sports a solid secure professional look without punched vents. Therefore, thermal air-flow design may be precisely designed and maintained without the fear of contaminants or other foreign/damaging objects entering through vents.
With the addition of optional Seismic Bracket, SBK-700, 700 Series Racks can be certified in accordance to the Telcordia NEBS (Network Equipment Building Systems) GR-63-CORE standard. When the SBK-7- brackets are properly installed, the 700 Series successfully endured the rigorous real-world dynamic test - the racks are able to withstand up to a zone 4 earthquake which is comparable to Richter magnitude 8.0!
- 35RU to 44RU Heights in 25 1/2" Depth
- Heavy Duty 14-Gauge Frame Construction
- The Perfect Rack to Handle Installations of Heavy Rack-Mount Equipment
- Optional Rear Door Offers Right or Left-Hand Hinging Capability
- Increased Opening Base Facilitates Wiring Conduit or to Access Below Floor Raceways
- Two Functional 3 RU Blank Panel (5 1/4") Provided
- Manufactured to E.I.A. Standards
- Pre-Drilled to Accept M-1A Cabinet Mount IR Repeater
- Optional Seismic Bracing Kit Available (SBK-7XX)
- UL 1678 Listed
- RACK UNITS: 40
- HEIGHT: 74 1/4" (188.595 cm)
- WIDTH: 22 5/16" (56.67 cm)
- DEPTH: 25" (63.5 cm)
- USABLE DEPTH: 23 9/16" (59.77 cm)
- SAFETY LISTED: 1678
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound