Ashly TRA-4075 Multimode Amplifier (4 x 75W @ 4 Ohms)
PA SKU # ASH TRA4075 MFR # TRA-4075 UPC # 694970185739
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Convection Cooled
- Extremely Low Noise
- Internally Mounted Transformers
- Extensive Protection Circuitry
- Level Attenuators for Each Channel
- Signal Present & Clip LEDs
- Selectable Input Sensitivity
- Remote Stand-By Control
- Adjustable Turn-On Delay
The TRA Series expands on the concept of "the right amp for the job." Of course you get the reliability, superior sonic quality and rugged construction you've come to expect from Ashly.
4 Channel Power Amplifier, 75 Watts per Channel at 4 Ohms, 70V, 100V
TRA Series Amplifiers utilize our advanced, efficient amplifiers perfect for low impedance, 25V, 70V or 100V installations with modest power requirements. They also feature a switch-mode power supply with Class-D circuitry, providing an extremely power-efficient solution. All TRA Series amplifiers are convection-cooled, so there's little maintenance after the installation, and no annoying fan noise.
Choose from 4 models available in 2 and 4-channel configurations with power ratings of 75W and 150W per channel at 4 Ohms, 70V and 100V. A 6-step LED meter for each channel lets you monitor all levels. TRA amplifiers can drive 4 or 8 Ohm loads and 25V or 70V and 100V constant voltage lines simultaneously. Output transformers are internally mounted. All TRA audio controls are on the rear panel.
The 150W models are capable of driving 25V constant voltage lines using the direct coupled 4 Ohm output.
- Convection cooling
- Extremely low noise
- Internally mounted constant voltage transformers
- Extensive protection circuitry
- 6-Step signal level and clip LEDs
- Level attenuators for each channel
- Euroblock inputs/outputs
- Selectable input sensitivity (voltage gain)
- Remote stand-by control
- Adjustable turn-on delay up to eight seconds
- Safety/Compliance: cTUVus, CE, FCC, RoHS
Write Your Own Review